Call for Proposals for 2016-2017!
The Keck Geology Consortium is now accepting project concepts/ideas for 2016-2017 Keck Projects.
If you would like to discuss project ideas for 2016-2017 and beyond, please contact Robert J. Varga.
Faculty Support for Student Application to the Keck Program
- DOWNLOAD 2015 PROJECTS FLYER
- Faculty Recommenders: Online Faculty Recommendation Form
- Faculty Sponsors/Research Advisors:
Forms for Faculty Project Directors/Faculty on Upcoming 2015-2016 Projects
- Faculty Medical-Dietary Information Form
- Faculty Fellowship Form
- Faculty Personal Vehicle Use Liability Waiver Form (Optional)
- Project Director_Faculty Handbook 2013
- Information for Academic Advisors
- Advisor Responsibilities
Forms and information for Faculty on Current 2014-2015 Projects
- 2015 Symposium Information
- Guidelines for Short Contributions: This document is sent to students but has the general formatting guidelines for both student and Director’s submissions. Please look at past Symposium Director’s submissions to see the general style and content. Such contributions should lay out the general background, scientific questions and goals as well as place each student’s research into context. This is not the place to wax at length on faculty research. Deadlines are as follows:
- Student Draft to Research Advisor: by Late February – talk to your Student!!
- First student draft to Project Director: by Friday March 6, 2015
- Final draft of both Student and Projector Directors papers to the Keck Office: by Monday March 16 , 2015