Information for Faculty
Submitting Proposals to the Keck Geology Consortium
Important Information for Faculty Recommendations (Due Feb 15, 2017)
If you agreed to serve as a FACULTY RECOMMENDER, you should have received a completed application form from the student applicant and a copy of her/his transcript. Click Here for more information and a link to the online Recommendation/Advisor form.
Important Information for Faculty Research Advisors (Due Feb 15, 2017)
If you agreed to serve as a FACULTY ADVISOR, you should have received a completed application form from the student applicant and a copy of her/his transcript. Click Here for more information and a link to the online Recommendation/Advisor form.
Forms for Faculty Project Directors/Faculty on Upcoming 2017-2018 Projects
- Faculty Medical-Dietary Information Form
- Faculty Fellowship Form
- Personal Vehicle Use Liability Waiver (Optional online form)l)
- Project Director/Faculty Handbook
- Information for Academic Advisors
- Advisor Responsibilities
Forms and information for Faculty on Current 2016-2017 Projects
- 2017 Symposium Information
- Guidelines for Short Contributions: This document is sent to students but has the general formatting guidelines for both student and Director’s submissions. Please look at past Symposium Director’s submissions to see the general style and content. Such contributions should lay out the general background, scientific questions and goals as well as place each student’s research into context. This is not the place to wax at length on faculty research. Deadlines are as follows:
- Student Draft to Research Advisor: by Late February – talk to your Student!!
- First student draft to Project Director: by Friday March 3, 2017
- Final draft of both Student and Projector Directors papers to the Keck Office: by Monday March 13 , 2017
Resources for Short Contributions and other Publications:
*PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR SHORT CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE KECK DIRECTOR as email attachments to email@example.com
*On both your Short Contribution and on any subsequent publications, you MUST acknowledge the support for your project from the Keck Geology Consortium, The National Science Foundation (see below) and ExxonMobil Corporation. The current NSF grant number is NSF-REU1358987*